Physical Security Planning
Define action plans to prevent, mitigate, respond to, and recover from a security incident.
A Physical Security Plan considers the levels of risk identified in a TRA and defines action plans to prevent, mitigate, respond to, and recover from an incident. Examples of what the plan includes are:
- Physical and procedural security
- Business Continuity requirements, procedures, and plans
- Incident Response and Disaster Recovery procedures, and plans
- Definition of restricted / sensitive areas and access controls
- Protocols for personnel screening & identification passes/badges
- Use of Security Services and Law Enforcement partnerships
NCI will work with your Building Security Committee to pull together an action plan that meets your needs.