Retrieving, filtering, preserving, and authenticating electronically stored information.
Information in digital form presents new challenges as well as new opportunities for evidence collection. Doing it cost effectively is the key. Even in simple litigations, the volume of electronically stored information (ESI) can be overwhelming. Retrieving, filtering, preserving and authenticating electronic data demands appropriate tools and methodologies to be cost-effective and admissible in court.
NCI's team consists of forensics professionals that have extensive experience in e-discovery. We have custom developed tools that can easily integrate the results into CaseMap. We adhere to the Sedona Canada Principles and seek only to maximize your results and minimize your costs. Our experts are skilled in court approved methodologies and in using the most current hardware and software tools.
Cost-contained and results oriented, our e-discovery methods include:
- establishing a privilege log and confidentiality agreement
- defining the scope of the inquiry
- identifying all sources of digital data and their location
- elimination of duplicates to speed review
- creation of the affidavit of documents
- integration into CaseMap
- preserving evidence in a highly secure manner to ensure the chain of custody
- preparing court-ready reports and documents
- providing expert witness testimony